About My Style
I’ve always loved art, and my fascination with the beauty in everyday life is what drives my photographic passion. My dad gave me one of his old cameras growing up and even though I only pursued it as a career later in life, the love of taking photos has always been there.
Natural light, elegance and simplicity energize and excite me and form the basis of my approach to photography. Add my own creative flair to these elements and the formula is complete.You will see that I try to balance my preference for natural images with the structure and pose set-up required to give my clients a brilliant mix of creativity and fun.
The most important thing to me is to capture the energy and raw emotion between people who love each other – be it wedding couples, families or the proud parents of a newborn baby.
I go silly for the amazing soft light of the sun and making others feel comfortable in the moments where all eyes are on them.
I love weddings with details, venues with lots of natural light and couples who want something different on their special day.
I create moments. I capture memories. And most of all, I tell beautiful stories through the eyes of a lens.
- Wedding packages include a minimum of 8 hours coverage on the day
- I exclusively shoot a maximum of 25 weddings per year
- I love traveling – locally and abroad – so if you’re planning a destination wedding contact me for a custom quote
- Lifestyle shoots start out on a 30 minute session
- Our lifestyle sessions include love story (couples), families, kids, newborns and portraits
- Lifestyle sessions are beautiful and fun – usually shot on location
A picture is a secret about a secret, the more it tells you the less you know
The eye should learn to listen before it looks